The inaugural jam session at Mountain Spruce Community Events Centre on Feb. 9 was a huge success with some 20 musicians.
Participants decided to hold one on the second Saturday of every month at 7 p.m., i.e., March 10.
Bring your own beverage and snack, and instrument.
If you don’t have an instrument, you are more than welcome to just come and sing along.
A reminder that Deka Ladies Auxiliary’s Family Bingo at Deka Firehall runs on March 21 and 28, the latter will be an Easter game with special door and good neighbour prizes, in addition to the bake-table raffle.
Doors open at 6:15 p.m. and play starts at 7.
Birthday bubbly goes to Joanne Levick, and Emma West turns Sweet Sixteen on March 16.
Call the writer for contact numbers.
– Ladies Night at Mountain Spruce Community Events Centre is at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 8. Bring your own beverage and appy, and maybe your favourite game.
– Crib at the Deka Firehall starts at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, March 9.
– Bridge Lake Photo Group workshops at the Interlakes Community Centre (ICC): is at 9 a.m. on March 11 and 18.
– Preemie Community Quilting at the ICC is from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 14.
– Coffee Chat at the ICC is from 10 a.m. to noon on Friday, March 16.